Emily Noe, PT, DPT, OMT
Emily received her Doctor of Physical Therapy from Florida International University. Her studies in PT began after a hip injury as a professional dancer in New York sparked an interest in helping performers rehabilitate and prevent their own maladies. While obtaining her doctorate, Emily continued to dance professionally with Momentum Dance Company in Miami, and worked alongside the Physical Therapists for the Miami City Ballet. She gained valuable experience in Pilates-based rehab and kinematic taping, which she utilizes to help patients prevent injury as they reach their physical or professional goals.
She is enthusiastic about treating patients holistically through wellness, education, and movement-based rehabilitation. Since moving to Seattle she has continued to gain experience by working with Seattle Dance Medicine, performing screenings for dance-specific injury prevention.
Outside of the clinic you will find Emily in a dance class, a yoga studio, studying Pilates, at the rock climbing gym, or in the mountains with her adorable dog, Walnut.
- Fellowship in Manual Therapy- The Ola Grimsby Institute (Candidate – 2017)
- Residency Program in Manual Therapy- The Ola Grimsby Institute (2016)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy- Florida International University, Miami, FL (conferred August, 2015)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance- Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ (2007)
- PT- Physical Therapist
- DPT- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- OMT- Orthopaedic Manual Therapist
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- International Association for Dance Medicine & Science (IADMS)
- 425 Magazine Best Physical Therapist Award (2016)